Girl’s Lacrosse Fall Tournament: Bonanza
November 4th and 5th, 2017
4 games, guaranteed
2×22 minute halves with five minute halftime
Games will begin Saturday at 8AM and end on Sunday by 4 PM
(PLEASE MAKE FLIGHTS ACCORDINGLY)
Tournament Schedule is not available
Please visit: http://placertourism.com/events/2017BonanzaLAX to book your hotel!
$1,600 (All Divisions) payable at time of registration
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 30th!
Please visit this page to see the most updated list of colleges.
DIVISIONS (Please Note the Different Rules for each Division)
Division placement is under the discretion of each team’s coach. Tournament directors will be confirming levels and age groups prior to game scheduling. Divisions and bracketing will put similar levels and age groups together as much as possible in order to ensure a challenging, but positive experience for every player.
Division 1 – Varsity Advanced
Top Varsity level players and teams made up of elite college prospects
Division 2 – Varsity Competitive
Mix of Varsity players and teams with some college prospects
Division 3 – JV Competitive
JV Level or High School Freshmen
Division 4 – Juniors Advanced
Elite 6th, 7th, & 8th Graders
Division 5 – Juniors Competitive
Advanced 4th, 5th, & 6th Graders
DIVISION TOURNAMENT RULES
We will be playing by US Lacrosse Rules in ALL Divisions
DIVISION 1,2,&3: US Lacrosse High School Rules (Full Checking)
DIVISION 4: US Lacrosse Youth Rules including modified checking – UNLESS both teams agree to play USL U-15 rules, including Full Checking. Note a check to the head in U-15 rules is a mandatory red card.
DIVISION 5: US Lacrosse Youth Rules, including modified checking. There will be NO 3-pass rule.
OTHER ADDITIONAL RULES:
- A stick check will be done for teams playing their first game of the day, not before every game.
- Yellow/Red cards will be tracked and timed at the table.
- When the central horn sounds, the half is over.
- There is no extended time to complete 8M shots or any other play-unless the game is a tied game.
- Teams playing short-handed due to roster size issues or injury do not have to keep 4 players out over the restraining line. Let them have 7 players in, minus any players that are out for misconduct.
- Games will be 2, 22 minute running halves with a 5 minute halftime.
The Bonanza is the premier fall tournament in the West for high school and middle school club teams. The Bonanza tournament is for teams all over the country, and will have participants from California, Texas, Oregon, Washington, and Colorado.