Girl’s Lacrosse Fall Tournament: Bonanza
November 4th and 5th, 2017
Morgan Hill Sports Complex 16500 Condit Road 8:00-9:30am
All Ages & All Levels
4 games, guaranteed
2×22 minute halves with five minute halftime
Games will begin Saturday at 8AM and end on Sunday by 4 PM
(PLEASE MAKE FLIGHTS ACCORDINGLY)
Morgan Hill Sports Complex
Cal, Claremont McKenna, Colby, Fresno State, Liberty, Linfield College, UC Davis, University of Redlands, USC, Willamette University, Whittier College
DIVISION TOURNAMENT RULES
We will be playing by US Lacrosse Rules in ALL Divisions
DIVISION 1,2,&3: US Lacrosse High School Rules (Full Checking)
DIVISION 4: US Lacrosse Youth Rules including modified checking – UNLESS both teams agree to play USL U-15 rules, including Full Checking. Note a check to the head in U-14 rules is a mandatory red card.
DIVISION 5: US Lacrosse Youth Rules, including modified checking. There will be NO 3-pass rule.
OTHER ADDITIONAL RULES:
- A stick check will be done for teams playing their first game of the day, not before every game.
- Yellow/Red cards will be tracked and timed at the table.
- When the central horn sounds, the half is over.
- There is no extended time to complete 8M shots or any other play-unless the game is a tied game.
- Teams playing short-handed due to roster size issues or injury do not have to keep 4 players out over the restraining line. Let them have 7 players in, minus any players that are out for misconduct.
- Games will be 2, 22 minute running halves with a 5 minute halftime.
The Bonanza is the premier fall tournament in the West for high school and middle school club teams. The Bonanza tournament is for teams all over the country, and will have participants from California, Texas, Oregon, Washington, and Colorado.