June 24th-25th, 2017
4 games, guaranteed
2×22 minute halves with five minute halftime
Games will begin Saturday at 8AM and end on Sunday by 4 PM
PLEASE MAKE FLIGHTS ACCORDINGLY
2940 Lake Tahoe Boulevard, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Lyons Avenue, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
1021 Al Tahoe Boulevard, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Tournament Schedule is not available
$1,800 (Divisions 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 ) payable at time of registration
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS APRIL 30th!
Please check back to see the most updated list of colleges.
RELAX AT THE LAKE
Click HERE to read more about our Team Camp on Friday, June 23rd.
DIVISIONS (Please Note the Different Rules for each Division)
Division placement is under the discretion of each team’s coach. Tournament directors will be confirming levels and age groups prior to game scheduling. Divisions and bracketing will put similar levels and age groups together as much as possible in order to ensure a challenging, but positive experience for every player.
Division 1 – Varsity Competitive
Mix of Varsity players and teams with some college prospects
Division 2 – JV Competitive
JV Level or High School Freshmen
Division 3 – Middle School Advanced
Elite 6th, 7th, & 8th graders
Division 4 – Middle School Competitive
Advanced 4th & 5th and Intermediate 6th & 7th graders
Division 5 – Elementary School Players
7v7 Play & Single Day Competition
DIVISION TOURNAMENT RULES
We will be playing by US Lacrosse Rules in ALL Divisions
DIVISION 1,2,&3: US Lacrosse High School Rules (Full Checking)
DIVISION 4: US Lacrosse Youth Rules including modified checking and 3 seconds good defense-UNLESS both teams agree to play USL U-15 rules, including Full Checking. Note a check to the head in U-15 rules is a mandatory red card.
DIVISION 5: US Lacrosse Youth Rules, including modified checking and 3 seconds good defense rules. There will be NO 3-pass rule.
OTHER ADDITIONAL RULES:
- A stick check will be done for teams playing their first game of the day, not before every game.
- Yellow/Red cards will be tracked and timed at the table.
- When the central horn sounds, the half is over.
- There is no extended time to complete 8M shots or any other play-unless the game is a tied game.
- Teams playing short-handed due to roster size issues or injury do not have to keep 4 players out over the restraining line. Let them have 7 players in, minus any players that are out for misconduct.
- Games will be 2, 22 minute running halves with a 5 minute halftime.