Girl’s Lacrosse Summer Tournament: Summer Splash
The Summer Splash hosts girls’ youth and high school club teams from all over the west coast as they finish out the Summer season
July 22nd-23rd, 2017
**Registration closes July 1st**
For any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan Hill Outdoor Sports Center- 16500 Condit Road, Morgan Hill, CA
*Parking is $5, plan on arriving early to find a spot
Field Map: CLICK HERE
DIVISION TOURNAMENT RULES
We will be playing by US Lacrosse Rules in ALL Divisions
DIVISION 1,2,&3: US Lacrosse High School Rules (Full Checking)
DIVISION 4: US Lacrosse Youth Rules including modified checking and 3 seconds good defense-UNLESS both teams agree to play USL U-15 rules, including Full Checking. Note a check to the head in U-15 rules is a mandatory red card.
DIVISION 5: US Lacrosse Youth Rules, including modified checking and 3 seconds good defense rules. There will be NO 3-pass rule.
OTHER ADDITIONAL RULES:
- A stick check will be done for teams playing their first game of the day, not before every game.
- Yellow/Red cards will be tracked and timed at the table.
- When the central horn sounds, the half is over.
- There is no extended time to complete 8M shots or any other play-unless the game is a tied game.
- Teams playing short-handed due to roster size issues or injury do not have to keep 4 players out over the restraining line. Let them have 7 players in, minus any players that are out for misconduct.
- Games will be 2, 22 minute running halves with a 5 minute halftime.
Please feel free to contact Theresa Sherry or Chelsea Randel anytime at email@example.com. Summer Splash is a girl’s lacrosse tournament for teams all over the country, and will have participants from California, Texas,Oregon, Washington, and Colorado.