PLAY WITH TENACITY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is The Academy?
- Advanced technical, physical, and mental training in groups of 10-15 girls (mixed positions, mixed grad years)
- 2x/week in June and July, September and October, December and January *subject to change due to COVID-19 and local youth and high school lacrosse schedules.
- Locations: California, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington
- TBD for non-Tenacity Team Members depending on facility and staffing costs
- Included in Tenacity membership
What is Western Winners Showcase?
- A multi day camp where girls engage directly with NCAA coaches and play with and against advanced players from around the country.
- Locations: Park City Sports Complex, Utah. *Contingency plans and alternative facilities reserved in case of facility closures due to COVID-19
- Cost: $675 – commuter only options in 2021
- Age Groups: rising 9th through 12th grade girls
- Winter Western Winners will be in Southern California or Arizona in December
What are the Olympic Leagues/Clinics?
- Summer Leagues in multiple locations for all ages and levels.
- Age Groups: Rising 3rd thru 12th graders (different age groups will be at different times)
- Youngest/newer players- coached by Tenacity high school players
- Intermediate through advanced middle school and high school players will play 6v6 games using the new Olympic Rules
- Locations and Dates TBD: Summer, Winter sessions
- California, Utah, other locations TBD